The Director, Finance & Administration, will be responsible to the Director General for the management and coordination of the Finance and Administration Function.
The Director will be responsible for overseeing operations and functions of the Ministry’s Finance planning, Administration; Budgeting & Accounting and Internal Audit Sections.
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and manage general operations and support services at the MPMT.
- Formulation and review of finance policies, strategies, guidelines and procedures on general administration and finance services;
- Providing general administration, and finance services;
- Manage the ministry financial management systems and records information management systems ;
- Ensuring compliance with the Public Finance Management statutory regulations;
- Harmonization of the ministry budgets and expenditure plans for all departments;
- Managing and ensuring prudent utilization of the ministry resources;
- Building capacity of the Department
- Monitoring and managing performance.
- Advising the Director general on expenditure priorities and presenting the budget plans to the ministry of finance.