Monitoring & Evaluation, will be responsible for the management and coordination of the Monitoring & Evaluation Function.
Specific duties and responsibilities will include
- Monitoring the implementation of the Strategic Plan, Work Plans and Performance Contracts for purposes of reporting and advising on any gaps
- Ensuring alignment of MPMT projects and programmes to the Strategic plan and set budgets;.
- Coordinating monitoring and evaluation of projects and programmes;
- Design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation MPMT projects and programmes;
- Collecting and compiling data on performance indicators and targets for analysis and report writing;
- Following-up on progress of various programmes, projects, and proposals with relevant departments;
- Preparing periodic progress reports on MPMT projects and programmes;
- Collecting information for M&E;
- Collating and compiling M&E reports;
- Documenting key issues and lessons learned to inform program design;
- Conducting mid-term and post-project evaluations on targeted projects;
- Developing data collection instruments/tools;